- ZP Nanded 2013 Answer Key Kantrati Gramsevak Result – Merit List wise Selection List
- Aakash Anthe Stage 1, 2 Exam 2013 Admit Card aakash.ac.in Hall Ticket for November 2013 Exam
- Haryana Police Panipat 2013 Constable Vacancy List for 2013 Recruitment
- WRD Pune 2013 Result declared oasis.mkcl.org/wrdpune2013 Merit List for Group C Exam
- NTS FMDC 2013 Answer Key November 2013 Exam Question Paper Solutions
Karnataka ahara.kar.nic.in check LPG Gas Connection status upload RR no online
You can check complete details about Karnataka ahara.kar.nic.in check LPG Gas Connection status upload RR no online. Information about acceptance status of uploading of RR number and details online. How to find Karnataka Ration card online online application and apply.
Karnataka Civil Food Supply & Consumer Affairs (CFSCA) recently announced a new procedure to find and disconnect invalid LPG Gas cylinders APL, BPL Ration Cards. You can check your LPG Gas connections and Ration card status in online official website of Government of Karnataka Civil Food Supply & Consumer Affairs ( http://ahara.kar.nic.in/ ). Official website providing service to the public to check their LPG connection status online. If your connection is disconnected you can upload the relevant and required documents in ahara.kar.nic.in website.
News: Karnataka CFSCA department indicated Ration Card online application for fresh application. This will help the government to identify and cancel duplicate ration cards.
There are three categories in existing connections are Legal, More verification needed and Illegal. If your connection is disconnected you can check the LPG connection status in CFSCA website and can submit required documents through online.
How to Check LPG Gas Connection Status
The following steps will help you to check your LPG cylinder connection status.
Step 1: Visit the official website of CFSCA http://ahara.kar.nic.in/
Step 2: Click on the link name called “Click here to verify your LPG/Ration Card status and to update RR No. etc”.
Step 3: The next page will take you to LPG connection verification website. Click on the button name called “Verification Status of LPG Connection”.
Step 4: Fill the LPG Consumer Status Form. Fill the required details as follows, Select any one Company IOC(Indane), HPC(Hindustan), BPC(Bharat), Select the district, distributor and Consumer number.
Step 5: Press on “Go” button to check the status
How to Submit (or) Upload RR No details
You can find the button named as “Enter/Upload ESCOM RR No details for LPG Connection” with http://web1.kar.nic.in/fcslpg3/rcrr_upload_final.aspx link name. Fill the required all details and upload scanned documents. Then Press on submit button. Once you submitted you can check the Acceptance Status of uploading of RR No details using Acknowledgement Number through “verify ackno” link.
For more details visit the following official website of CFSCA link.
- Karnataka LPG Gas connection last date to submit documents
- How to get new LPG Gas Connection in Bangalore for Domestic use
- How to apply for LPG gas in Bangalore with required documents
- LPG Gas Connection verification KYC Application Form downloads online
- Karnataka Ration Card Online Application ahara.kar.nic.in Register Online