- ZP Nanded 2013 Answer Key Kantrati Gramsevak Result – Merit List wise Selection List
- Aakash Anthe Stage 1, 2 Exam 2013 Admit Card aakash.ac.in Hall Ticket for November 2013 Exam
- Haryana Police Panipat 2013 Constable Vacancy List for 2013 Recruitment
- WRD Pune 2013 Result declared oasis.mkcl.org/wrdpune2013 Merit List for Group C Exam
- NTS FMDC 2013 Answer Key November 2013 Exam Question Paper Solutions
Tamilnadu Online Petition Filling cmcell.tn.gov.in CM Special Cell Website
You can find the complete information about CMcell Petition in Tamilnadu online services. Do you want to register your Complaint Online at cmcell.tn.gov.in website. Online Petition Filing and Monitoring System Providing Special Service to Tamilnadu Makkal. People can register your complaint through online.
This article will provide you the details about Tamilnadu Online Petition Filling cmcell.tn.gov.in CM Special Cell Website. This is one of the good news for Tamil Nadu Peoples. You can fill your grievances and complaints through online system which is launched on 12th August 2012. Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa inaugurated this Minister’s Special Cell website which having facilities like Online Lodge/Track your Grievance, Feedback and more. You can register your complaint through online website and through SMS.
This Chief Minister’s Special Cell website intended to provide better service to the people who belongs to Tamilnadu. You dont need to walk to respective office to place your petition. This website will save your time and you can register it by sitting front of system with internet connection. You can also get the status like whether the submitted petition reached respective office or not, the tracking system will you to find the petition status. This system will help to save cost and time of Petition Submission. An Official release said, CM Special Cell received 3000 to 3500 complaints an average basis through post/ email and some other modes. So this system will help lot of people who is looking to submit their Petition.
Chief Minister’s Special Cell will take the necessary action after reading the given complaints . People who submitting the complaint can check the status of it by logging into the system. Once you submit your complaint you will get acknowledgement through email with complaints Registration number. The website providing services like New User Registration, Login, Track your grievances. If you have any queries or question regarding this system you can contact Chief Minister’s Special Cell , Secretariat, Chennai – 600 009, Phone Number : 044 – 2567 1764. You can also contact them through email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more Information visit,
- Steps to Track Train Current Location Status on Mobile Phone
- Employment Exchange Online Registration Form Tamilnadu for Plus 2 Students
- Emirates ID Card Status Track Renewal/ New Emirates ID Application Status 2013
- Tamilnadu Ration Card Renewal Online 2012-13 Verification Status
- Delhi Online Leasehold to Freehold Conversion Application dda.org.in downloads