Tamilnadu Online Petition Filling cmcell.tn.gov.in CM Special Cell Website

You can find the complete information about CMcell Petition in Tamilnadu online services. Do you want to register your Complaint Online at cmcell.tn.gov.in website. Online Petition Filing and Monitoring System Providing Special Service to Tamilnadu Makkal. People can register your complaint through online.

This article will provide you the details about Tamilnadu Online Petition Filling cmcell.tn.gov.in CM Special Cell Website. This is one of the good news for Tamil Nadu Peoples. You can fill your grievances and complaints through online system which is launched on 12th August 2012. Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa inaugurated this Minister’s Special Cell website which having facilities like Online Lodge/Track your Grievance, Feedback and more. You can register your complaint through online website and through SMS.

This Chief Minister’s Special Cell website intended to provide better service to the people who belongs to Tamilnadu. You dont need to walk to respective office to place your petition. This website will save your time and you can register it by sitting front of system with internet connection. You can also get the status like whether the submitted petition reached respective office or not, the tracking system will you to find the petition status. This system will help to save cost and time of Petition Submission. An Official release said, CM Special Cell received 3000 to 3500 complaints an average basis through post/ email and some other modes. So this system will help lot of people who is looking to submit their Petition.

Chief Minister’s Special Cell will take the necessary action after reading the given complaints . People who submitting the complaint can check the status of it by logging into the system. Once you submit your complaint you will get acknowledgement through email with complaints Registration number. The website providing services like New User Registration, Login, Track your grievances. If you have any queries or question regarding this system you can contact Chief Minister’s Special Cell , Secretariat, Chennai – 600 009, Phone Number : 044 – 2567 1764. You can also contact them through email cmcell@tn.gov.in.

For more Information visit,



  • 1
    August 30, 2012 - 7:16 pm | Permalink

    Respected Amma,
    I have sent an application for con-section of House letter pt on 20-03-2012. I have received reply from your office on 30-05-2012. You have recommended for my application to the Thanjavur district collector. I have wait for reply from collector office. But no response then i have sent a request letter with your reply letter xerox on 30-05-2012 and a letter reported on 30-06-2012 and then a letter repeated on 13-08-12. Till time no response for your recommendation.
    I am a helpless and poor Bharmin. I am worked a pattachariyar in a H.R.N.C. Board control one time pooja temple at Thiruvidaimardur taluk Thiruvembanallur Sri Venkatachalapathy perumal koil. This is my kindly request please help my family. I have awaited for your favourable reply. Your reference no: D/81606/2012 dated 20-03-2012.

  • 2
    Fahamitha parveen.A
    September 2, 2012 - 11:02 pm | Permalink

    I’m a final year engineering Student of Anna university constituent college-Dindigul. As I’m a final year student,I’ve a project works.For that,I’m in need of LAPTOP.Govt. is giving laptops to ARTS&SCIENCE’S STUDENTS and EVEN 12TH STUDENTS but laptop is the basic necessity for the engineering students. So,I politely request you to distribute the Govt.laptops to the final year Engg students as soon.

  • 3
    September 26, 2012 - 7:28 pm | Permalink

    I’m a UG (Bsc IT) completed house wife.Unfortunately last month (01.08.2012) my husband was died.I have one year child(girl).My age is 24 yrs.So I only responsible for my child.So i need any government job.So please grant me any gov job.I have no relations. My brother only helping to me. So you are my mother. Please help me amma.

  • 4
    s. venkitaraman
    September 28, 2012 - 8:17 am | Permalink

    Madhippukkuriya Amma,
    My mrs Maheswari Venkitaraman is an eminent Veena Artist she is a blind lady have been to her stage on veena recital from her age of twelve. She is honored as Kalaichudarman, Nada Voli and Veena Kalanidhi. She is an A grade Staff Veena Artist of All India Radio, Madurai
    My own desire is she has to perform in the Music Academy December Programme in the Main series. She already had recited her sweet Veena Programme at various sabhas during her childhood and also for TTD, National Programme of Music etc. I request that my mrs Maheswari may kindly be recommended for her veena recital programmes at chennai, she is a disciple of Kamala Ashwathamma (mother of Mr and Mrs. Thiruppananthal Shanmugasundaram Pillai, Mrs. Kamala Ashwathama, Kalpagam Swaminathan and Mr. J. Venkataraman an eminent and very Talented Vocalist. Maheswari is PG Holder in Music and an A Grade Veena Artist. A very talented traditional Veena player and request that she would be duly recognized , madam you had already forwarded her letter with attached documents to the collector of Madurai during your previous period has not been materialized . Hence I myself with our family pray for the earliest action and we shall always be grateful to you till our last breathe.
    S. Venkitaraman.

    • 5
      January 22, 2013 - 9:42 pm | Permalink

      Respected madam,
      as i am completed in diploma mechanical engineering at Salem in the year 2006.i’m searching a job but i cannot find a good job. I taught to do. Agricultural work in my village there is no water in that field. So i need a government job or private job for my qualification EMPLOYMENT NO:21812/07(22-08-2007) DATE OF BIRTH:21-07-1983.

  • 6
    October 1, 2012 - 10:10 pm | Permalink

    School children’s should stop drive two wheeler. 1) We can save petrol, 2)accident will get reduced, 3) Traffic will be reduced. 4) Need to avoid air pollution.

    • 7
      October 21, 2012 - 4:51 pm | Permalink

      ya its correct

  • 8
    October 6, 2012 - 4:14 pm | Permalink

    Respected madam,
    Subject : To apply the educational loan(management quota).
    i join in MCA(MANAGEMENT QUOTA)IN chettinad college of engineering and technology in puliur ,karur(dt). i apply the education loan in SBI(state bank of India)in thottiyam. but the bank is not given the loan because i joined management quota ,my family is poor. When the bank is issued the education loan and i will continued my education. please help madam, you will say it. it my grant request ,madam. Yours obediently ,s.dhanagopal

  • 9
    V.Sribarathi B.Sc.,B.Ed.,
    October 7, 2012 - 1:37 pm | Permalink

    Respected Amma,
    I am sribarathi B.sc,B.Ed residing at Regunathapuram village. I get married with Mr.Ramesh on 21.6.2010 at Regunatha puram.My husband and his family members were harassed me and demanding dowry. I gave a report to kilakarai women police station.Cr.NO.2/12 sec.498 ( A) IPC r/w 4 of D.P Act ,4 of TNPHW Act registered on 26.3.12. My husband Ramesh was absconding for the past 7 months. No Action taken against him. In the meantime he filed a divorce petition in the court.
    Amma I request you to take necessary action against my husband on the dowry case.
    Your loving daughter,

  • 10
    October 9, 2012 - 10:41 am | Permalink

    respected amma,

    kindly requested amma my name is venkatesan i am completed in diploma electrical & electronics engineer in 2005 , i have 6 years working in automotive company in production job in temporary i am recently not working last 4 months searching for job but all company same answer no job vacancy my family is very poor family so please help me amma if any job vacancy please refer amma my father as working cool i in our age 57 years old ,my mother in house wife 55 years old,and two sister one sister is married another sister is study in collage BSC chemistry so please help me amma ,

    thanks & regards

  • 11
    October 10, 2012 - 9:53 pm | Permalink

    Respected Amma, I am not able to receive my GPF amount after removal of my government service. Please help me.

  • 12
    October 17, 2012 - 12:40 pm | Permalink

    My Name is Karuppiah. I am living in sivagangai District,Ilayangudi(taluk),seevalathi(panchayat),kalathur(village).i am married.i have one child. i applied new Ration card 23-09-2011. my register no-962.i applied one year finish. but not yet get ration card. please take action madam.

  • 13
    October 17, 2012 - 1:11 pm | Permalink

    i am studying in anna university of technology in puttukottai (tiruchirapalli campus).i am be civil engineering. i am well studied person. my 10-th mark 462/500.+2 mark 1010/1200.i already two semester finish. I have now some paper arrears madam. reason we have no staff.1st,2nd,3rd,&4 th years civil department we have only one staff. coming November 15 third semester start. how can we prepare the all subject. we don’t know. i am poor farmer family. please arrange the staff immediately. this college 95% students arreared persons. we have no professors. our total life spoiled madam. we only confident with you.

  • 14
    October 20, 2012 - 2:45 pm | Permalink

    Peru Mathippirkuria Amma,
    My petition has been registered as No.F/245537/2012 dt:14/8/12 in CM Spl.Cell and the acknowledgement was received by me on 28-09-12.In the acknowledgement it was intimated that my petition was sent to DEO,Salem instead of DEO,Sankagiri and also the same petition was not yet received in DEO,Salem Office.
    Therefore I prayed to your good self the above case may please be consider and proper direction may please be given to the concerned authorities.

  • 15
    October 21, 2012 - 4:47 pm | Permalink

    I ‘m working as a SALES ASSISTANT in TASMAC since 2004. I ‘m 49 years old and I am a graduate.

    In TASMAC many places are vacant now a days for the post of Supervising. Now, higher officials are verified the applied certificates for the post of supervisors.

    I requested you to select the Supervisors on the basis of age. If you selected us under these preference, it will help lot of us.

    In 1980 itself I had registered in the Tirunelveli Employment Exchange office. I can’t able to go to any other Government Jobs because our age is unfit for them.

    So I requested you to give Promotion for us on the basis of age in your GOLDEN RULE itself.

    Thanking you,

  • 16
    October 22, 2012 - 10:26 pm | Permalink

    Respected madam,
    Subject :Thali Jain missing on 08.09.2011 by 29A bus compliant given p2
    otteri police station-reg
    I was traveled in 29A bus on 08.09.2011 from purasaivakkam to jamalia after get down at bus stop, i was shacked because my thali Jain, thali, etc was missing around 11.5 pawns regarding this i had given a compliant on same day at pulianthoppu P2 OTTERI Police station vide registered No.1009/11u/s missing on 08.09.2011 at 17.00hrs in this, my husband approached to inspector and other available staff more than ten times but they are reply not traced till date.nearing more than one year
    madam we are in a poor and lower class people my native is small village in tuticorin dist my husband working in Chennai hence we are living here.i am new in chennai madam please help madam kindly arrange to give any replace for the above jain madam, this is my humble request. I only confident with yours madam please l help thank you madam by S.P.Vijayalaxmi perambur chennai 11-

  • 17
    October 29, 2012 - 1:24 pm | Permalink

    Respected medam,

    Sub: Cancellation of illegal transfer of PATTA and fake REGISTRATION of temple land (SF NO:618/1 Perumugai Village, Gobi (tk))

    SFNo:618/1 Perumugai Village, Gobi(Tk) Erode(Dt) Belongs to SANJEEVIRAYAN TEMPLE.A team of 10 members is trying to capture the temple land and got PATTA in improper way with help of Revenue Office.Regarding this I sent petition to the following officers but they did not take any action or at least any enquiry.
    So please take stern action against them and pass an order to make proper enquiry for cancelling PATTA and fake REGISTRATION of temple land.

    Date Office P.O. Register number Thasildhar Gobi 951/07.05.2012 Thasildhar Gobi 298/21.06.2012
    (Remainder) R D O , Gobi 960/12.07.2012 Collector 959/12.07.2012 Sub Registrar TN Palayam 2416/06.09.2012

  • 18
    maria pushpam
    November 8, 2012 - 1:30 pm | Permalink

    i completed M.E This year.but anna university not provides my provisional certificates.many times i call anna university.but they are not respond.please help me mam.

  • 19
    November 14, 2012 - 1:06 pm | Permalink

    Madam, I am v.srinivasan,senior citizen.I had submitted my application for transfer of name in land patta on 5.12.2011 at Thasildar office ,Mambalam-Guindy taluk ,chennai.600078. The ENTRY NUMBER .IN THEIR REGISTER IS 2600/2011-2012. inspite of my follow up i am yet to receive the Patta copy in my name. i had sent MY complaint letter enclosing zerox copies of application dt 5.12.2011,latest property tax,water & sewerage tax payment receipts,Encumberance certificate by Speed.post No.ET191147363IN .DT.14.8.2012 to CM CELL ALSO,duly mentioning my mobile number 98841 69021. After 14 days as i have not received any sms from cmcell,i had phoned 04425665566, they told me it will more time for me to receive sms. As i have not received any sms or patta,again i had sent an inland letter on 7.9.2012 to cmcell. stating complete particulars including letter 14.8.2012 till date i have not any sms for following up for progress or patta . Please help me , i have my full faith in you.

    • 20
      December 21, 2012 - 3:40 pm | Permalink

      Dear madam, i am yet to receive patta in my name till date. I am very much worried and don’t know what to do.i am helpless senior citizen. I humbly request you to please instruct the thasildar office to issue patta immediately in my name without any further delay as it is nearly one year from the date of application, may hope i can see the patta in my life time because of your help to me, with regards. Senior citizen, v.srinivasan.

    • 21
      January 16, 2013 - 9:17 am | Permalink

      HONORABLE CHIEF MINISTER MADAM,,I am yet to receive my patta or any information about the action taken by the authorities for issuing the PATTA in my name. Whether issuing a patta, for a person whose land was registered in the registrar office more than 2 decades ago, for the property obtained me from my father, who had earlier purchased it from ROUAPURAM RAILWAY EMPLOYEE’S CO-OP HOUSING & cooperative society LTD., ROYAPURAM,CHENNAI, as its member way back in 1973,.and it has allotted for more than 300 of its members INCLUDING MY FATHER lands in this place. I am paying property tax, water and sewerage taxes were paid promptly for the same.Holding ration card,voter’s identity card also in this address only. PLEASE ARRANGE TO ISSUE PATTA IN MY NAME. worried senior citizen. v.srinivasan. .

  • 22
    November 15, 2012 - 1:30 pm | Permalink

    Please advise my HR head Robin to consider my due request pending over 26 years.
    Reference 344409-08-11-2012

  • 23
    November 15, 2012 - 1:32 pm | Permalink

    i have the qualifications PG HONS DIPL IN PER MGT AND IND RELATIONS,
    Diploma in labour law and adm law, i dint get an opportunity to work in the
    Department, left over service is 2 years, want to gain experience in hr.

    Please advice HR , Person To Contact GMMCO.

  • 24
    KRUPA KIRAN Member LokSatta Party
    November 22, 2012 - 2:37 pm | Permalink

    Dear CM-Tamilnadu,
    Really system is ” Excellent “,couple of months back lodge a complaint regarding my wife’s Voter Id (Ooty-Const..) .I got Voter Id at my Door steps that too at OUT OF OFFICE HOURS around 7.15 pm.

    Long Live Good Leaders.
    P.Krupa Kiran,

  • 25
    November 22, 2012 - 5:26 pm | Permalink

    Respected Amma

    i am jayalakshmi Ortho handicapped person . i am completed B.com .i have no job .still i am searching the job .i am married . i have two child . my husband as working cooli. my father as working security . my mother is not well .so many times i gave letter in cemcell but no reply .i need the job to run a poor family .kindly help me Amma .

    Help me Amma Help Me Amma.

    Thanks & regards

  • 26
    M. poomaripandi
    December 4, 2012 - 1:28 pm | Permalink

    M.poomaripandi, DATE; 4.12.2012
    s/o k. marimuthu,
    No.3 rayankuttai mettu street,


    Electric problem was so much of days .I give compliant many times, but they not take any action about that problem .The worker was using wrong words about my family , before two months the electric workers disturbed my family .Last two weeks no power in my house we are doing PORI business in street and temples. Monthly income 2500.Rs maintaining my family and my family members is 6. But the kanchipuram-2 electric workers disturbed my family.So please take any action about that problem .
    Thanking you,

    poomaripandi .M
    and family member.

  • 27
    December 5, 2012 - 3:54 pm | Permalink

    Hello! Madam i am murai from vellore district, tiruppattur taluk, selandhampalli village and post, in my villages is very nice to seeing but lot of students are studying basic play ground is not here but more empty places are available but no one can’t helping me please help me our youth peoples..

  • 28
    December 24, 2012 - 4:09 pm | Permalink

    i am Mala (widow)person . i am completed +2.i have no job . i have two child . my husband expired last 7 years back . i have no father & mother and also know one to support for me. i gave letter in cm cell but no reply .i need the job to run a my family .kindly help me Amma .

  • 29
    December 25, 2012 - 2:13 pm | Permalink

    Respected Amma,
    I am Usha, I have registered Chennai District Employment on 17.05.1984. I have completed M.A. Degree,Typewriting English & Tamil both in Higher Grade, Computer M.S. Office, and Hindi Madhyama and Certificate courses. I belong to backward class.I belong to a poor family.I have no job.It had been 28 years since I registered in Chennai District Employment Office.There had been no call letters from the Employment Office until now.There was no proper reason given by them.So, I request you to help me get any job.

    Yours faithfully,

  • 30
    December 26, 2012 - 11:09 pm | Permalink

    Dear Madam, I am unable to apply for a ration card for the past 4 years. My name has been removed from my family card in Chennai to get a new card in Pondichery in 2006. But as we shifted over to Bangalore and later to Chennai, my husband did not apply for any ration card then. We are settled in Chennai for the past 4 years and want to apply for the ration card in Chennai. But we are unable to apply for the card as my husband’s family is not removing his name from their card in Pondicherry due to family problems. I request you for your kind advise in this regard.

    Thanking you,

  • 31
    December 29, 2012 - 4:57 pm | Permalink

    Dear cm madam, please take immediate action about release pg.TRB BOTANY FINAL RESULT and attend the counselling along with 2308 other subject candidate, thank you.

  • 32
    A.Abdul Razak.
    January 5, 2013 - 12:16 pm | Permalink

    Dear cm the chief minister of tamilnadu avl, my name is A.Abdul Razak, residing at Adanoor,, kancheepuram district.603202. The problem is i have several time went to vo for applying to issue the patta for natham gramam(settlement land to my wife) past to 3 years. And also i have submitted Settlement registration documents and EC to Vo. Vo told me go to sriberumbudur and check it. When i check with sriberumbudur taluk there is no documents sent by vo. I have gone three times but still there is no documents which was i have submitted to vo. After that i gone to three times to vo but there is no responsible. Dear Madame i am belongs to poor family i have no permanent job with me. Dear madame can look on to this and do the necessary action which is help for me.
    Thanking you
    Yours faithfully,
    A.Abdul Razak.

  • 33
    January 7, 2013 - 3:45 pm | Permalink

    i am chithra. i completed degree in b.sc maths.and i will do MBA in abroad.but i am poor family. and i got a offer letter from France university in IPAG business school. please madam,i want your help, i have no father.my mother working in a hotel. i am the first degree holder of my family.

  • 34
    January 9, 2013 - 2:42 pm | Permalink

    i have study ITI Draftsman civil 2010-2012 in Balaji ITI, Gummidipoondi, many more ITI result published, but Sri Balaji ITI result not published, Please published result immdiately

  • 35
    January 10, 2013 - 2:25 pm | Permalink

    respected amma,
    i am suguna , i have studied m.phil computer science 2006, now doing Ph.D., in computer science jan 2012, i am inter cast marriage in adidravidar person, my family as poor, i need one job. already i send petition . my petition number (Your Petition Number – 2012/705382/ZP , has been forwarded to DISTRICT OFFICERS – DIST.EMPLOYMENT OFFICER for Necessary action.) for sep 2012. my communication address M.Suguna, 17/175, sakthi nagar, annadhanapatti, salem.
    please do needful.
    thanking you,

  • 36
    January 14, 2013 - 1:26 pm | Permalink

    i am a engineering Student of Anna university constituent college-vidhunagar .I’m in need of LAPTOP.Govt. is giving laptops to ARTS&SCIENCE’S STUDENTS and EVEN 12TH STUDENTS but laptop is the basic necessity for the engineering students. So,I politely request you to distribute the Govt.laptops to Engineering students as soon.

  • 37
    January 14, 2013 - 9:21 pm | Permalink

    Respested Hon’ble C.M of Tamilnadu,
    The system registering of grievances through online is very nice and forwarding the petitions to the District collector will not be correct measure.Instead it should be forwarded to the right dept directly so that the delay in getting response will come down.More over simply forwarding the petitions to the collector will not the solution and action taken by them or acknowledgement from the concerned district collector or Dept will be appreciated by public.Otherwise if no action is taken even after taking the issue to the CM cell, the public will loose faith on CM cell also.Hence I humble request is that solution given to the petition is needed by the public.Our CM cell should become a role model to all state.Will it happen?

  • 38
    January 14, 2013 - 11:29 pm | Permalink

    I am college student. i am from poor family.so i can’t able to buy laptop.i didn’t get CM mam’s free laptop. I need laptop.

  • 39
    January 22, 2013 - 3:39 pm | Permalink

    Respected Amma,
    I am Devi.I am 23 years old.I finished B.Sc,B.Ed. My parents are died during the year 2004. My mother was a school teacher and she affected by blood cancer.My father Was a Post Master.He was affected by heart attack.Now i got married. Amma i want a job for run my family and also i want a grip in my life.you only help me.I request you to help to get a job.I wrote the TET exam I got 72 marks only. Thanking you.

  • 40
    gaensh babu
    January 27, 2013 - 10:30 pm | Permalink

    respected amma
    for small villages if govt supplied the ups with battery to give power 2 LED LIGHTS. AND ONE FAN is make big change from the current problem of eb shortage. they don’t know when power comes or gone , if its run for three hours they don’t feel. the problem directly even we cut the other free schemes and supply the above is suitable for current affairs.
    s ganesh babu
    sunlite group of companies
    admk well wisher.

    • 41
      February 5, 2013 - 11:46 pm | Permalink

      respected amma
      i am from vellore i am work in ambur i have near by ambur government hospital i am suffering from fever 1 week before i am go to the ambur government hospital time night 12.30 after
      this time duty doctor no one nurse in the field (chitra) i am tell the problem fever but she is tell the wrong answer to u have emergency time only not to this time given fever problem is wrong
      word to talk to me could not any response you have the person condition and properly allow all patients.

  • 42
    February 25, 2013 - 4:48 pm | Permalink

    Respected honorable cm amma I am studying final year student BA from GTN Arts college Our college 2nd &1st years student brought free laptops include self finance students but we are not able to given free laptops we are complete course 38 days when distribute free laptops? So please action into our request need free laptops.

  • 43
    February 26, 2013 - 9:58 pm | Permalink

    Amma Avargalukku,
    My petition no is 2013/720555/xr please take immediately action. am wait for your responsible reply today also (26.02.2013)am give complaint at tuticorin sp office please help and save our life.

  • 44
    March 2, 2013 - 7:24 pm | Permalink

    Respected Amma,
    I am MALINI.Gi.I am 28 years old.I finished BA,D.Ed. year 2004. My father was a retired school teacher and . i got married. Amma i want a job for run my family and also i want a grip in my life. you only help me.I request you to help to get a job. my husaband poor family. one son is ther please do favour me AMMA.

  • 45
    March 8, 2013 - 11:37 am | Permalink

    Honourable puratchi thalaivi AMMA, I am a Mba Student in anna university distance education. Now am doing my final year. The Problem is arrears in examinations. There is some mistakes in doing the paper valuation in anna university. Even if we write the required points they are not at all correcting the paper with the contents amma. the Staffs are very irresponsible and they are not doing their work properly. they are getting bribe amma. you please make the necessary action amma. even engineering students also suffer from the same problem amma, for revaluation money they are putting more than three arrears, this affects the poor family. Please take the necessary action amma.
    Thanking you lot.

  • 46
    March 29, 2013 - 11:49 am | Permalink

    Respected Madam,
    I have made 2w grievances vide no 2013/718826/ZY dated 13-02-2013 & 2013/715537/FH dated 17-01-2013 to CM’s Cell. As per the status report on date, there is no reply received from the officer concerned. If this is the state of affairs for CMs cell letters, why should we send grievance to your cell. In future, at least give us a time bound date in your acknowledgement so that the officer concerned will have fear over the CM’S Cell.

  • 47
    March 30, 2013 - 8:28 pm | Permalink

    Amma. I am living in, no.269. 4th lane,pulla puram. kilpack Chennai 10. in my lane. running drainage waters. not working street lights. blocked drainage water running street side. we are complaining lots of time corporation no action. please clear we are problem. honorable Amma.

  • 48
    April 9, 2013 - 8:47 am | Permalink

    Respected madam,i am from vandaiyariiruppu this village in thiruvidaimaruthur(tk) my bus root in thathuvancheri to sozhapuram .daily so many people are going in college,school&working place,in our village.
    they are going by walking or by-cycle because we don’t have bus facilities in my bus root. one bus is coming at morning in 6″ o clock that not use in our people, my village people are requested at least two hourskku one bus. please madam kindly do this (in this complaint anything in mistake i am sorry).

  • 49
    A. Vasanthi W/o M. Anbazhagan
    April 9, 2013 - 11:24 am | Permalink

    Vanakkathurukiriya Amma Avarkatku, My Request No: WC/12/22811 dated 06-09-2012
    Regarding Two Female Kid Welfare Scheme. I have applied for getting welfare for Two Daughter protection scheme under Tamil Nadu Welfare Association on 13-11-2009 at Wallajapet PWD Office. Our application was received by Ms. Vasuki Extension Officer Social Welfare Department. Till date I have not received any reply or any communication regarding my registration. I honorably request you to intervene in this matter and do the needful for my daughter welfare.
    Thanks with regards
    A. Vasanthi W/o M. Anbazhagan

  • 50
    April 15, 2013 - 6:57 pm | Permalink

    hai mam please add Hindi Subject in Tamilnadu.

  • 51
    May 11, 2013 - 12:13 pm | Permalink

    Respected AMMA, As my only daughter Miss. KEERTHANA aged 14 years was missing from 20 Th April at 11 am.I searched at my relative and friends houses and was not found anywhere so,I gave an complaint at c-5 vengal police station ( Thiruvallur dt ) at 21 St April 4 pm. They filed as C SR no 138/2013 and no action was taken up to 25 Th April and then they called me and filed a fresh complaint as FIR no 171/2013 and so far no response up to this date so, please kindly take necessary action as quick as possible and me to find my daughter safely home.