- ZP Nanded 2013 Answer Key Kantrati Gramsevak Result – Merit List wise Selection List
- Aakash Anthe Stage 1, 2 Exam 2013 Admit Card aakash.ac.in Hall Ticket for November 2013 Exam
- Haryana Police Panipat 2013 Constable Vacancy List for 2013 Recruitment
- WRD Pune 2013 Result declared oasis.mkcl.org/wrdpune2013 Merit List for Group C Exam
- NTS FMDC 2013 Answer Key November 2013 Exam Question Paper Solutions
Apgenco.cgg.gov.in JPA Results 2013 List of Selected Candidates for Trade Test 1:3 ratio
APGENCO declared the results for JPA 2013, they have issued the notification regarding list of selected candidates for JPA Trade test. You can find the selection list based on Zone/ Caste wise. Candidates who have wrote the written exam and waiting to check trade test list of candidates can check their name list in the available pdf JPA Results sheet.
Candidates was appeared for APGENCO JPA written test on 18th December 2011. Official have published the provisionally selected candidates, those will undergo a Trade test on 13th April 2013. APGENCO recently issued the announcement regarding list of Eligible Candidates in written exam. Candidates note that trade test will be conducted in the ratio of 1:3 (3 candidates for 1 post official said).
APGENCO will publish the Trade Test eligible candidates list on 20th March 203 at official ( http://apgenco.cgg.gov.in) website. The further process of APGENCO JPA Interview will be published at the given site starting form 20-03-2013.
You can check the List of candidates called for JDA Test pdf file through following steps.
1) Open APGENCO official http://apgenco.cgg.gov.in/ site.
2) Look into the link name called “List of candidates to be called for Trade test in the ratio of 1:3 for the post of JPA Click Here” Visit that link.
3) In that pdf file you can find notification like” ANDHRA PRADESH POWER GENERATION CORPORATION LIMITED VIDYUTH SOUDHA : : HYDERABAD. Notification No.01/CGM(HR)/2010 and 01/CGM(HR)/2011 ,Direct Recruitment of Junior Plant Attendants. List of candidates to be called for Trade test in the ratio of 1:3 for the post of JPA.
4) The details available in the format of Candidate Id, Hall Ticket number, Candidate name, Date of birth, Trade, Community, Gender, PH, Native Zone, Marks scored, Roster, NL/L.
For more Information visit,