- ZP Nanded 2013 Answer Key Kantrati Gramsevak Result – Merit List wise Selection List
- Aakash Anthe Stage 1, 2 Exam 2013 Admit Card aakash.ac.in Hall Ticket for November 2013 Exam
- Haryana Police Panipat 2013 Constable Vacancy List for 2013 Recruitment
- WRD Pune 2013 Result declared oasis.mkcl.org/wrdpune2013 Merit List for Group C Exam
- NTS FMDC 2013 Answer Key November 2013 Exam Question Paper Solutions
AP Aadhar Card Re-Enrollment Application Status Check for Rejected people
This article provides details about AP Aadhar Card Re-Enrollment Application Status Check for Rejected people. You can find the Andhra Pradesh Uidai Aadhar Card application approved/rejected status online.
Aadhar card was applied by most of the people in Andhra Pradesh. Unique identification authority of India has rejected around 30 lakhs people data. The reason was that there was mismatch of Personal and Address Data entered at Aadhar Enrollment Centers. This lead to the re-enrollment of the Aadhar card for the people who have been rejected. People have to go to the Enrollment center for iris scan, finger print detection to re-apply for the Aadhar card.
There were six service provider agencies who were the root cause for the wrong data entry. Officials of Uidai punished them for providing a false information and as well they were not authorized as government staffs. The service provider agency has to pay Rs.150 per people who were impacted by the card rejection.
There is another possibility for which people have to re-enroll the Aadhar Card. When people check for Application status online and if an error occurs, then the worst part is that the people have to re-apply for the card.