- NCC Punjab LDC Results 2013 NCCPunjab.com Interview Selected Candidates List
- RGUHS PGSSET Super Speciality 2013 Exam www.logisys.net.in Online Application
- RKCL RS-CIT Results 2013 rkcl.in RSCIT Final Exam May Result 2013
- TNEB Electricity Bills Online Payment tnebnet.org/awp/login Tamilnadu EB Payment System
- Kerala LET 2013 Fee Structure for 2013-14 Engineering College Admission
TNPSC 2012 Recruitment www.tnpsc.gov.in Online Application and Important dates
You can check the details about TNPSC 2012 Recruitment www.tnpsc.gov.in Online Application and Important dates. Are you looking for TNPSC Recruitment Notification for the year 2012. TNPSC announced the Notification regarding direct recruitment of Drugs Inspector, Junior Analyst and Phenyle Assistant posts on 21st March 2012. Candidates can apply for TNPSC 2012 Recruitment through online.
Candidates who have interested to work in Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) can go through the further details and can apply through online.
TNPSC inviting applications from the interested candidates and candidates need to apply through online only. Earlier regarding TNPSC Recruitment we have to go to post office and have to buy TNPSC recruitment application once filled the application we have to send it to TNPSC Chennai Office. This year the procedure got changed and its good for the candidates who want to apply by sitting front of system. This is really good service because going to post office buying application again sending through post also we don’t know the application form reached office or not. But using this TNPSC Online Application form submission system candidates can fill and submit the application through online only.
Post details :
1) Drugs Inspector (Post Code:1972)
Total Number of vacancies : 90 posts
Salary : Rs.9,300- 34,800/- (PB2) + 4,900/-G.P
2) Junior Analyst in the Drugs Testing Laboratory (Post Code:2006)
Total number of vacancies : 23 posts
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- (PB2) + 4,600/-G.P
3) Phenyle Assistant (Post Code:1943)
Total number of vacancies : 1 post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- (PB1) + 2,800/-G.P
Candidates also note that TNPSC 2012 online application submission upto 12th April 2012 only. If you are applying for more than one post also you should submit online application only.
TNPSC 2012 Recruitment Notification date : 21st March 2012
Last date to submit online application 12th April 2012
Last date for payment fee through Bank or Post Office : 17th April 2012
TNPSC Drugs Inspector, Junior Analyst and Phenyle Assistant Written exam date : 6th May 2012 from 10.00am to 01.00pm
The details regarding age qualification and eligibility, educational details you can look into attached notification form.
How to Apply through online for TNPSC 2012 Recruitment
1) Interested candidates can apply through online only. You can access the online application through TNPSC Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
2) Before apply for this recruitment make sure you have soft copy of scanned passport size photo. If you don’t have soft copy of your passport size photo. Approach photo studio and get the soft copy of your photo or you can give your Hard copy of photo and can ask them to scan and give it. Also the same time you also should scan your signature and put it into pen drive or CD/DVD as per your convenience.
3) You should have valid email id and mobile number its mandatory at the time of registration. Also email id should exist till declaration of results. These details are required to communicate to user regarding the recruitment and exam. TNPSC will send the Hall Ticket, Interview call letter and other details through registered email id. So make sure you are giving correct email id at the time of registration.
4) Logon to TNPSC website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net. If you visit www.tnpsc.gov.in website you can find “Apply Online” menu link in top of the window. Click on that link it will take you to http://www.tnpscexams.net/ website. In that page read the given instructions carefully before apply through online. you can also visit www.tnpscexams.in website portal for registration.
5) Once read the given instruction regarding How to apply click on that “Click here to apply Online” link. It will take you to Registration page.
6) In the registration page candidates can find the Name of the Post Applying for, Candidate name, Certification detail, Educational Qualification details, Examination Particulars, Photograph and Signature, Application Fee, Declaration. Once you filled all the required details press on submit button to complete the registration.
- TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2012 Online Application www.tnpscexams.net form
- TNPSC VAO Exam Results 2012 Online, www.tnpsc.gov.in VAO result 2011-12
- TNPSC VAO Exam 2012 Hall Ticket downloads www.tnpscexams.net Exam Centres venue
- TNPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket for 12th August 2012 Exam
- TNPSC Results 2012 Assistant Conservator Forest Group 1 A Services Selected candidates list