- ZP Nanded 2013 Answer Key Kantrati Gramsevak Result – Merit List wise Selection List
- Aakash Anthe Stage 1, 2 Exam 2013 Admit Card aakash.ac.in Hall Ticket for November 2013 Exam
- Haryana Police Panipat 2013 Constable Vacancy List for 2013 Recruitment
- WRD Pune 2013 Result declared oasis.mkcl.org/wrdpune2013 Merit List for Group C Exam
- NTS FMDC 2013 Answer Key November 2013 Exam Question Paper Solutions
TNEA 2013 Application Form Tamilnadu Engineering Admission
This article will help you to understand how to get TNEA 2013 Application Form Tamilnadu Engineering Admission. Plus 2 students board exams are already over. This is the time to check TNEA 2013 counselling first year admission application through Singe Window System. Here is the details about Tamilnadu Anna University Counselling 2013 notification and Application form.
Most of their parents are planning to join students in Engineering Colleges in Tamilnadu. Because Engineering is most valuable course after the four year course the students will be very good in technical and they will get good job in top companies. Parents also note that the college also important thing, we have to find out good coaching with placement colleges. Ofcourse we can find the good Engineering college but our student also should be scored good marks to get those top engineering college. Okay, coming to the point here is the question for every body that when TNEA 2013 application form will be issued ? I want to know the the eligibility to apply for BE, B.Tech counselling in Tamilnadu.
Anna University will issue the notification regarding TNEA 2013 counselling. When we think about last year they issued the application form between 11th May to 31st May 2012. The TNEA application cost is Rs.500/- for General candidates and for SC/SCA/ST students fee is Rs.250/-. Last year Anna University provided option to apply through online for this Engineering counselling. You can pay the application fee through cash or taking DD to “The Secretary, Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions” payable at Chennai,”.
EshuSoft will help the candidates, parents and Staffs to choose the best engineering college in Tamilnadu. Also we will provide frequent update regarding TNEA 2013 counselling. So Candidates can join our Facebook page to get to know all the latest news regarding this TN Engineering Admission for the 2013-14 academic year.
Candidates who is having doubt to calculate cut off marks for Engineering counselling can go through the following sentence. TNEA 2013 Cut Off Mark = (Maths Mark/2) + (Physics Mark/4) + (Chemistry Mark/4) . Example if we take example mark for Student Ravi. He scored 198 in Mathematics, Physics he scored 192 and his Chemistry is 190.
So look at the following calculation for Ravi cut off marks.
Maths : 198/2 = 99
Physics : 192/4 = 48
Chemistry:190/4 = 47.5
Add the above three marks so Ravi Engineering Cut off marks will be 194.5 . if your cut off mark is 194.5 you can get Government/ Good engineering college.
If you are vocational candidate you have to calculate your cut off mark in the format of (Maths/2) + [(Theory+Practical 1+Practical 2)/6].
Do you have any doubt and questions regarding TNEA 2013 Engineering Counselling. You are always welcome to post your questions in this Admission post comments section. We can provide you frequent update about Anna University Counselling.
- TNEA 2012 Application form Online www.annauniv.edu/tnea2012 and Important dates
- Anna University Counselling Status 2013 Seat Vacancies available online
- Anna University TNEA 2011 Cut Off Marks for each College wise
- Anna University Counselling Status 2012 Live Vacancies available online
- Tamilnadu Engineering 2013-14 Lateral Entry Counselling ACCET Application date