- NCC Punjab LDC Results 2013 NCCPunjab.com Interview Selected Candidates List
- RGUHS PGSSET Super Speciality 2013 Exam www.logisys.net.in Online Application
- RKCL RS-CIT Results 2013 rkcl.in RSCIT Final Exam May Result 2013
- TNEB Electricity Bills Online Payment tnebnet.org/awp/login Tamilnadu EB Payment System
- Kerala LET 2013 Fee Structure for 2013-14 Engineering College Admission
Tamilnadu Ration Card Renewal Online 2012-13 Verification Status
You can check the details about Tamilnadu Ration Card Renewal Online 2012-13 Verification Status. People who have not yet renewed your family ration cards in Tamil Nadu you can renew through online now.
Government of Tamil Nadu extended the renewal of Ration Card for the People who have not yet renewed. You don’t miss this chance to renew your Ration Card through online. Because if you want to do this manually you have to approach Taluk office and if there is much crowd you have to wait in queue. This Online ration card service is really good for the people who want to save their time and process their ration card renewal very quick.
Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department made this special service to the people. If you have internet in your home, office you can renew ration card now. If you don’t have computer, internet then also it is possible you can go to internet browsing centres to renew your family card online. As per official news this facility will be available from 1st March 2012 to 31st March 2012. To access Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department’s official website you can visit www.consumer.tn.gov.in .
How to Renew Ration Card in Tamilnadu through online?
People from Tamil Nadu make use this facility to renew their ration card. The following steps will help you to renew ration card through online.
Step 1: Visit Family Card Renewal for the Year 2012 website link as follows,
The above website link will take you to Government Of Tamilnadu, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department (www.consumer.tn.gov.in) Family Card Renewal for the Year – 2012 home page. You can see both English and Tamil language. If Tamil letters are not appearing properly then download the available ltetramya.ttf file, you can see this Download Tamil Font in right side of this same window.
Step 2: You can see the list of required details in application format in that page. To make a registration of renew Ration Card online you have to enter all the marked and required details. The page will ask you like Dear Family Ration Cardholder enter the following detail in that given box and choose correct box carefully.
Step 3: Ration Card renew Required details as follows,
1) Ration Card Number (Example : 01N0017592 )
2) Family Card Type [ White Colored None Card (or) Yellow Colored Tatkal Card
(or) Others(Green Card,White Color Sugar Card, Khakki Card, Blue Card)
3) Do you need any Correction in Name, Address or Fresh Changes ( Yes or No)
4) Do you want to Add or Remove Family Members ( Yes or No)
5) Do you have LPG Cylinders
6) Is your card has been Bifurcated (Yes or No)
7) Do you have any other comments ( If you have any doubt or queries regarding renewal of Family card you can type in this box)
Note : Based on your Yes or No selection it will ask you related questions to that option.
Step 4: Once you filled all the required information press on Submit button to complete the registration. Once you done your registration you will get auto-generated acknowledgement slips. Take 2 copies for ration card slip. Once slip you have to paste in your card and another one you need to give to respective fair price shop.
Food Minister R. Kamaraj requested peoples who belongs to Tamil Nadu and having ration card use this facility. You also note that last date of renewal of ration card is on 31st March 2012. If you not renew on or before that mentioned date it will be considered as duplicate card and also it will be cancelled.
Tamil Nadu Ration Card Verification Status:
You can Ration card in Tamil Nadu using this http://cardstatus.tn.gov.in:8080/newfcp/cardstatus.do website link. You can check the Card verification status through ration card number also check if it is in stop-supply list. The example of ration card number is 01T0007492.
For more Information visit,
- Karnataka Ration Card Online Application ahara.kar.nic.in Register Online
- Karnataka LPG Gas connection last date to submit documents
- Karnataka ahara.kar.nic.in check LPG Gas Connection status upload RR no online
- How to apply for LPG gas in Bangalore with required documents
- How to get new LPG Gas Connection in Bangalore for Domestic use