- NCC Punjab LDC Results 2013 NCCPunjab.com Interview Selected Candidates List
- RGUHS PGSSET Super Speciality 2013 Exam www.logisys.net.in Online Application
- RKCL RS-CIT Results 2013 rkcl.in RSCIT Final Exam May Result 2013
- TNEB Electricity Bills Online Payment tnebnet.org/awp/login Tamilnadu EB Payment System
- Kerala LET 2013 Fee Structure for 2013-14 Engineering College Admission
Stanchart Online Credit Card Application Approval www.standardchartered.co.in status
This Article provide you complete information about Standard Chartered Credit Card Online Application status in India. You can find more information regarding Stanchart Online Credit Card Aprroval process and online form.
You can find the details about Stanchart Online Credit Card Application Approval www.standardchartered.co.in status. India’s largest International bank “Standard Chartered Bank” has introduced its first online credit card approval solution. This will benefit the customers to apply for the credit card online and receive an approval instantly.
Standard Chartered Bank is going to be digitalized by extending this process to all other consumer banking products in next few months. This will make more convenient for millions of customers.
Standard Chartered has always been at the front position in launching technology solutions to provide more convenience and improve customer experience using future channels such as the Internet and the mobile phone.
The Standard Chartered Bank’s Credit card online approval process:
Standard Chartered Bank’s Credit Card online application
The Standard Chartered Bank’s Credit card online application process involves the following steps:
- With the digital online credit card approval solution process, the customer can apply for a credit card online directly or at our website https://apply.standardchartered.co.in/credit-card
- The customer can choose various options available and apply for his or her preferred card.
- Bank will do the verification of key customer details (The permanent account number, mobile number, email ID and credit history through CIBIL, and other internal eligibility criteria)
- Customer can then choose his or her preferred card.
Once the application for the credit card is submitted by the consumer online, the consumer will receive an ‘Approval In Principle’ (AIP) instantly. Then consumer will get the final approval after completion of ‘Know Your Customer’ and credit approval processes.
For more information please visit,
- Easy Steps to Apply for ICICI Bank Credit Card Online
- SBI Click2Card Online Application Credit Card check Status
- SBI Credit Card Application Form Number Status track online
- Request for Cancel HDFC Credit Card in India Application format/ Status
- HDFC Credit Card Application Reference Number Status check online