- ZP Nanded 2013 Answer Key Kantrati Gramsevak Result – Merit List wise Selection List
- Aakash Anthe Stage 1, 2 Exam 2013 Admit Card aakash.ac.in Hall Ticket for November 2013 Exam
- Haryana Police Panipat 2013 Constable Vacancy List for 2013 Recruitment
- WRD Pune 2013 Result declared oasis.mkcl.org/wrdpune2013 Merit List for Group C Exam
- NTS FMDC 2013 Answer Key November 2013 Exam Question Paper Solutions
SRMEE 2013 Mock Online Test 2013 Question Paper Computer Based Test
Here is the information about SRMEE 2013 Mock Online Test 2013 Question Paper Computer Based Test. There are many candidates have applied for SRMEEE 2013. Those who have applied for SRM University mock test can take dummy test through online mode. You can just enter your email id and login to the system and start to take a test.
To attend the online test for SRMEE 2013 candidates go through the following list of steps.
1) Open http://www.srmuniv.ac.in/node/6805 web link.
2) Look into right side “Mock Online Test” visit that.
3) The next page will redirect you to http://22.214.171.124/srmdummytest/login.aspx SRMEE 2013 Sample Test link.
4) Enter your email id in that available text input box and press on login.
5) Please select the question paper for which you want to take the test. Next page will ask you to choose a subject B.Tech/Health Sciences, M.Tech, MBA, MCA. Also choose the sub section.
6) If you chosen Health Sciences it will show You have selected the following question paper. Are you sure?
Question Paper : B.Tech./Health Sciences(PCB).
7) Press on confirm and continue and note For the dummy test photograph will not be displayed.
8) The online SRMEE – 2013 will consist of 120 questions to be answered in 150 minutes. read the given instructions and press on i agree button.
9) The different symbols used in the next pages are shown below. Please go through them and understand their meanings before you start the test.
10) Finally press on start Test to take online sample exam.
11) The next page will show you the list of 120 questions. Choose correct answer for all questions and Finally press on I have completed the Test. It will show the warning if you like to finish the test you can finish. It will show final score card.
For more details visit,