- NCC Punjab LDC Results 2013 NCCPunjab.com Interview Selected Candidates List
- RGUHS PGSSET Super Speciality 2013 Exam www.logisys.net.in Online Application
- RKCL RS-CIT Results 2013 rkcl.in RSCIT Final Exam May Result 2013
- TNEB Electricity Bills Online Payment tnebnet.org/awp/login Tamilnadu EB Payment System
- Kerala LET 2013 Fee Structure for 2013-14 Engineering College Admission
Punjab National Bank Clerk Previous Question Papers with answers free download
You can free download Punjab National Bank Clerk Previous Question Papers with answers. PNB Clerk Previous question paper available with answer for Marketing and Computer knowledge soveld paper.
You can download the all previous question papers for Punjab National Bank Clerk Post examinations. All the questions are based on objective type questions and descriptive type. Descriptive type questions will come in english composition sections and Objective type questions will come from Reasoning, English,Quantitative aptitude, Marketing & Computer sections.
The followings are some of the objective type questions with answers.
- Question : Which of the following are computers that can be carried around easily ?, Answer : Laptops
- Question : What menu is selected to change font and style ? Answer : Format
- Question : Where is the disk put in a computer?, Answer : In the disk drive
- Question : Market Information means, Answer : Knowledge of related markets
- Question : ‘Buyer Resistance’ means, Answer : Buyer’s hesitation in buying the product
- Question : A DSA means A, Answer : Direct Selling Agent
You can download the complete question papers about Punjab National Bank Clerk Written Examination in this following link.
- AIEEE Previous year Question Papers with Solutions pdf free download
- ICET Previous Question Papers with Solutions pdf free downloads
- AIEEE 2011 Model Question Papers with Answer Key, Solutions for Engineering Entrance exam
- SRMEEE Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions free download
- VITEEE 2011 sample question papers for Physics Chemistry Mathematics and Biology