- NCC Punjab LDC Results 2013 NCCPunjab.com Interview Selected Candidates List
- RGUHS PGSSET Super Speciality 2013 Exam www.logisys.net.in Online Application
- RKCL RS-CIT Results 2013 rkcl.in RSCIT Final Exam May Result 2013
- TNEB Electricity Bills Online Payment tnebnet.org/awp/login Tamilnadu EB Payment System
- Kerala LET 2013 Fee Structure for 2013-14 Engineering College Admission
Medicines advice for Parents and Carers www.medicinesforchildren.org.uk online
This article will help the Parents and Carers to find medicines information for their Children. www.medicinesforchildren.org.uk new website helps parents to get details about medication. Medicines for Children really providing good service to the Parents and Carers. Any one who cares the children can open this website and can check the prescribed medicines. The given Medicines are written/reviewed by doctors, pharmacists and doctors, pharmacists.
You can check the Medicines information leaflets details in Search for a leaflet menu. It covers many medicines that prescribed and recommended to your children by health professionals. There you can get the details about how and when to give what medicine. Its like online Hospital. You can just search your question in that available search box. You will get exact medicine. You just need to buy that medicine from Medical Shop. No doctor appointment and not required to go to Hospital. If you have one system with internet connection its done now.
Types of medicines menu provides you the details about different medicines, liquid medicine, tablets, injections, capsules, enemas and suppositories. You can also watch short films about giving different medicines forms.
Example Question :
My Child is affected by Fever what medicines need to take and what are the medicines are safe?
Answer : If your child is affected by high temperature fever you may wish to give paracetamol or ibuprofen medicine. If your child has a fever more than 48 hours consult your doctor or call NHS Direct the phone numbers are 0845-4647 in England and Wales and 0845-24-24-24 in Scotland.
How to Search Medicines ?
If you want to search medicine by medicine name, brand name, disease/infection, condition. It will provide you practical and reliable advice to your child about giving medicine. The following steps will help you to search medicines in Medicines for Children website.
1) Visit http://www.medicinesforchildren.org.uk/ website.
2) This website home page header part after menu bar you can find one big search box. Enter your question there and press on Go button. You can also find the same search box in Medicines information leaflets menu page.
For more Information visit,