- ZP Nanded 2013 Answer Key Kantrati Gramsevak Result – Merit List wise Selection List
- Aakash Anthe Stage 1, 2 Exam 2013 Admit Card aakash.ac.in Hall Ticket for November 2013 Exam
- Haryana Police Panipat 2013 Constable Vacancy List for 2013 Recruitment
- WRD Pune 2013 Result declared oasis.mkcl.org/wrdpune2013 Merit List for Group C Exam
- NTS FMDC 2013 Answer Key November 2013 Exam Question Paper Solutions
Karnataka voterreg.kar.nic.in Voter Id Registration Online form
You can check about Karnataka voterreg.kar.nic.in Voter Id Registration Online form. Do you want to enroll your name into current voter list in Karnataka ? You can reach Election office to add your name into voter list or also can do it through the online voterreg.kar.nic.in portal. Person who have completed their 18 years can get their voter id card. So start to apply for new voter id card request through online now.
Chief Electoral Office Karnataka providing a special portal to citizen they can submit online form to include, delete, modify or transfer their name. The official website name called www.voterreg.kar.nic.in it will help us to get new voter id card. If there is any mistake in your current voter id card you can make a request through Form-8 update the correct information in voter id. If you look at the Form-6 it will help to add new voter into enrollment list. Form-7 will help to delete one person name into voter list, after all kind of verification the name will be deleted from the current list. Form-8A is for Transposition purpose.
How to add name into Voter List in Karnataka ?
The following list of steps will help you to add your name into current voter list.
1) Open http://www.voterreg.kar.nic.in/ website.
2) Candidates can register yourself in this citizens portal Karnataka voter registration.
3) In the sign up page provide valid first name, last name, email id and mobile number. Choose Secret Question in that drop-down box and enter your Secret Answer and choose the candidate gender. Once filled all the information press on Sign up button.
4) Once the registration is successful login id and password will be sent to your mobile number and email id which you gave it at the time of registration.
5) Now go back to the login page and Enter username and password to login to home page.
6) CEO Website page will show you the following details.
a) For Including Your Name in Electoral Roll (Form 6)
b) For Deleting Your Name From Electoral Roll (Form 7)
c) For Modifying Your Name in Electoral Roll (Form 8)
d) For Transposing Your Name in Electoral Roll (Form 8A)
If you want to read the procedure you press on procedure to understand the use of it.
7) If you press on Form 6 button it will take you to Add voter list and it will ask you to select your Assembly Constituency (AC)
8) The Application status menu will help you to check your voter id application form status.
9) If you like to change your password you can enter your Email ID, old password and current password to change the same.
If you face any issue to apply through online you can reach Office Of The Chief Electoral Officer Nirvachana Nilaya, Maharani’s College Circle, Sheshadri Road, Bangalore 560 001.
You can also contact them through following phone numbers.
Chief Electoral Officer : 080-2224 2042
Jt. Chief Electoral Officer : 080-2224 2072
Deputy Chief Electoral Officer : 080-2222 4195
For more Information visit,
- Karnataka Voter Id Card status 2013 Search by Name/ Acknowledgement Number
- Karnataka Voter List 2013 New ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in Check Electoral List
- Voter List in Tamilnadu 2012 Elections Online, Updated Electoral list in TamilNadu Elections 2011
- West Bengal Voters List 2013 ceowestbengal.nic.in Electoral Roll
- Gujarat Voter List erms.gujarat.gov.in 2012-2013 Election Voter id updated status