- ZP Nanded 2013 Answer Key Kantrati Gramsevak Result – Merit List wise Selection List
- Aakash Anthe Stage 1, 2 Exam 2013 Admit Card aakash.ac.in Hall Ticket for November 2013 Exam
- Haryana Police Panipat 2013 Constable Vacancy List for 2013 Recruitment
- WRD Pune 2013 Result declared oasis.mkcl.org/wrdpune2013 Merit List for Group C Exam
- NTS FMDC 2013 Answer Key November 2013 Exam Question Paper Solutions
Karnataka Students UID Aadhar Cards 2013-14 Hejje Guruthu Check/Update Data profile Online
Here you can find the details about Karnataka “Hejje Guruthu” project to create 17-Digit Unique ID Aadhar Cards for the Students with the 17 digit unique number. Also can check about how to update/check the Karnataka student’s data in the Karnataka Education Department official web site online.
In Karnataka, the “Hejje Guruthu” new project has been started to create the 17 digit unique Id for the students who are studying in private, government, aided and non-aided schools of Karnataka by education department. The 17 digit unique number will be given to each student and the students details will be tracked throughout schooling using this ID.
Education Department official web site will be updated with the each school student’s details from class 1 to 10 with this Aadhar ID. Hence Education Department requested to the students’ or parent to make the objections, if any. In case of any mistakes in student’s data will be noticed by the block education officer, and the changes will be made accordingly.
Students’ profile will have a student’s date of birth, date of admission, parents’ names, attendance, region, details of where the student stays, hostel or home, medium of instruction and other details. It will be helpful to track each student history by the educational department/parents in future.
Last Date to notify the mistakes in Student’s data:
Parents or students are required to raise the objection to the education department on or before 2nd February 2013.
Final date for publishing the Student’s data in website:
The final students‘ online profile will be published on 5th March 2013 in the official web site of Karnataka Schools Education http://18.104.22.168/mov2zp/hejjegurutu.aspx (Child Profile Online).
Each and every students and Teachers should apply for Aadhar Card and get this before June 2013 to receive the continuous aid from the government.
To get more information on “Hejje Guruthu” project and AAdhar Card application, Please visit Education department official web site
- Karnataka Schools Admission 2013-14 Application form downloads for RTE seats
- Tamil Nadu Government Free Laptops 2012 Ready for Distribution
- Madhya Pradesh Private Colleges/ Universities Scholarships to Girl Students
- Check Aadhaar Card Status 2013 portal.uidai.gov.in/ResidentPortal/statusLink Online
- Anna University Counselling Status 2013 Seat Vacancies available online