- ZP Nanded 2013 Answer Key Kantrati Gramsevak Result – Merit List wise Selection List
- Aakash Anthe Stage 1, 2 Exam 2013 Admit Card aakash.ac.in Hall Ticket for November 2013 Exam
- Haryana Police Panipat 2013 Constable Vacancy List for 2013 Recruitment
- WRD Pune 2013 Result declared oasis.mkcl.org/wrdpune2013 Merit List for Group C Exam
- NTS FMDC 2013 Answer Key November 2013 Exam Question Paper Solutions
India Train Ticket Amount to be Increase from 21st January 2013 Railway Fares Chart
This article provide you the details about India Train Ticket Amount to be Increase from 21st January 2013 Railway Fares Chart. Railway minister Pawan Kumar Bansal said on Wednesday regarding Railway Ticket cost hike. The Ticket fares hike will be applicable from January 21st Midnight. Ticket Price is increased from 2 paise to 10 paise per kilometre.
The current announced proposal will help to make additional Rs 1200 crore between 21st January to 31st March 2013 to the Central Government.
The Rail Hike Chart as follows,
- Train Second Class Ordinary Suburban – 2 paise/per km
- Second Class Ordinary Non Suburban – 3 paise/per km
- Second Class Mail Express Trains – 4 paise/per km
- Train AC chair car – 10 paise/per km
- Train AC first class – 10 paise done earlier + 3 paise per km
- AC two tier – 15 paise (done earlier) + 6 paise per km
- AC first class executive class – 30 paise (done earlier) + 10 paise per km
Some of the raised fares:
- From Delhi to Mumbai AC 3-Tier range : From Rs 1065 to Rs 1205
- From Delhi to Howrah AC 3-Tier range : From Rs 1088 to Rs 1235
- From Delhi to Mumbai Sleeper range : From Rs 214 to Rs 270
- From Delhi to Howrah Sleeper range : From Rs 218 to Rs 280
If you have any comments and queries regarding this Train Ticket cost hike you can reply in this post comments section.