- ZP Nanded 2013 Answer Key Kantrati Gramsevak Result – Merit List wise Selection List
- Aakash Anthe Stage 1, 2 Exam 2013 Admit Card aakash.ac.in Hall Ticket for November 2013 Exam
- Haryana Police Panipat 2013 Constable Vacancy List for 2013 Recruitment
- WRD Pune 2013 Result declared oasis.mkcl.org/wrdpune2013 Merit List for Group C Exam
- NTS FMDC 2013 Answer Key November 2013 Exam Question Paper Solutions
GCVT ITI CCC Results 2013 for March Exam
Candidates can check about GCVT ITI CCC Results 2013 for March Exam. Are you one of the candidate who appeared for CCC exam on March 2013 conducted by Gujarat Council of Vocational Training Gandhinagar? Awaiting for the result to be published? Here is the article that tells you how to check result for CCC exam with help of seat number.
Gujarat Council of Vocational Training conducted CCC exam on 2013 March 29, 30 and 31. Hall tickets were issued online to the candidates who have applied for the CCC exam. Earlier candidates was appeared for this written exam. CCC exam was successfully conducted for 3 days. Now all the candidates are looking to check the result date of ITI CCC exam. The result for the same will be published soon. The candidates can check the result of the CCC exam conducted by GCVT ITI by referring the following steps.
Note : Candidates note that last year ITI CCC exam conducted on 24th and 25th March 2012 and that declaration of result on 11th April 2012. So this year also we can expect the same and Gujarat GCVT ITI CCC results expected to be out after 15 days from date of exam.
Check Result of CCC exam:
1) Visit the website http://gcvt.org
2) To the right side of the page there will be news and highlights column were the current updates will be posted.
3) Choose the link named Declaration of Result CCC Examination.
4) A pdf format file will be opened where a list of table will be displayed.
5) The details such as serial number, seat number, ITI code, name, designation, office name and obtained marks both in theory and practical will be shared for each of the candidate.
6) The candidate can check the result by making use of these details.
If you have any queries regarding this exam can reply in this post comments section.
For more Information visit,