- ZP Nanded 2013 Answer Key Kantrati Gramsevak Result – Merit List wise Selection List
- Aakash Anthe Stage 1, 2 Exam 2013 Admit Card aakash.ac.in Hall Ticket for November 2013 Exam
- Haryana Police Panipat 2013 Constable Vacancy List for 2013 Recruitment
- WRD Pune 2013 Result declared oasis.mkcl.org/wrdpune2013 Merit List for Group C Exam
- NTS FMDC 2013 Answer Key November 2013 Exam Question Paper Solutions
Employment Exchange Online Registration Form Tamilnadu for Plus 2 Students
You can get the complete details about Employment Exchange Online Registration Tamilnadu for Plus 2 Students. The details of Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange new registration application form.
You can find details of TamilNadu employment exchange online registration form. Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Dr. J. Jayalalithaa on Tuesday 24th May 2011 announced a scheme for Plus 2 Students (Standard XII) can register for Employment Exchange online from their schools after passing out. The 12th Examination mark sheet issue is starting on tomorrow 25th May 2011. The students can register for Tamilnadu Online Employment Exchange from their schools itself. After passing out plus two students the same time they are going to Employment Office to register their mark sheet and status. When the students are reaching Empower office on same time there will be so much crowd and its taking much time to register their Education Results status.
To avoid this inconvenience Tamilnadu State providing online Employment registration to the students who are passing out in plus two. The students can register their marks, percentage status through online. The same facility will be available in your schools for 15 days from the starting date of Mark Sheet issue.
How to get Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange online Registration Form, Step by Step Process:
Step 1 : Visit the official website of Empower – Employment and Training department Government of Tamilnadu through http://www.tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/
Step 2 : Once you visited the above link you can find “Click here for new User ID Registration” Link. Click that link in left site window. If you already registered in that online website then you can use old username and password.
Step 3 : Now you can view the “Terms and Conditions” page with detailed instruction. Once you read that instruction press “I agree” link.
Step 4 : That screen will take you to online registration form. You need to fill the candidate (Student) required details like Candidate name, Gender, Email Id, User Id, Passowrd, Confirm Password, Father Name, etc. Fill all the details and press on “save” button.
Step 5 : Once you pressed Save button that screen will take you to logged in screen and it will ask the required other details like Contact Details, Qualification Details, Technical, Diploma, Certificate, Courses and skills Details. Fill all the required information and update it.
You can register through online for Employment Exchange through the Department of Employment and Training official website.
- Employmentbankwb.gov.in West Bengal Online Application/ Latest News
- West Bengal allowance to unemployed youths Online Application
- UPSEE 2011 Online Registration Form for Quota Admissions 2011-2012
- British Columbia Birth Certificate www.vs.gov.bc.ca/births Online Registration
- Tamilnadu Online Petition Filling cmcell.tn.gov.in CM Special Cell Website