- NCC Punjab LDC Results 2013 NCCPunjab.com Interview Selected Candidates List
- RGUHS PGSSET Super Speciality 2013 Exam www.logisys.net.in Online Application
- RKCL RS-CIT Results 2013 rkcl.in RSCIT Final Exam May Result 2013
- TNEB Electricity Bills Online Payment tnebnet.org/awp/login Tamilnadu EB Payment System
- Kerala LET 2013 Fee Structure for 2013-14 Engineering College Admission
CTET May 2012 Online Application Submission and Important dates
You can check the details about CTET May 2012 Online Application Submission and Important dates. Are you waiting for CTET May 2012 notification and application form details.
Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) May 2012 online application submission available starting from 21st March 2012. Candidates who have interested to apply for CTET May 2012 exam can go through the eligibility details and can apply through online.
Application form can be submitted from the following list of websites, www.cbse.nic.in or www.ctet.nic.in or www.dnh.nic.in or www.daman.nic.in. Candidates also note that last date to apply through online is on 6th April 2012.
Online Application Submission starting from 21st March 2012 to 6th April 2012
Last date for receipt of Application/ Confirmation page at designated centres : 10th April 2012
candidates can check submitted application status on website on 20th April 2012
If any problem regarding application not received, you can contact designated centres from 21st April to 24th April 2012
CTET May 2012 Exam Admit Card issue from 25th April 2012 to 30th April 2012
Exam date : 5th May 2012
Results date 20th May 2012
Dispatch of CTET certificates/ Mark sheet : 10th June 2012
For more Information visit,
- CTET November 2012 Online Application and Important dates
- CBSE CTET Results 2012 www.ctet.nic.in for 18th November 2012 Exam
- CTET November 2012 Exam Results declared on 27th Dec 2012 check online
- CTET 2012 Results, Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2011-12 Result date online
- CTET 2012 Answer Key, Central Teacher Eligibility Test Paper 1 and Paper 2 solutions