- ZP Nanded 2013 Answer Key Kantrati Gramsevak Result – Merit List wise Selection List
- Aakash Anthe Stage 1, 2 Exam 2013 Admit Card aakash.ac.in Hall Ticket for November 2013 Exam
- Haryana Police Panipat 2013 Constable Vacancy List for 2013 Recruitment
- WRD Pune 2013 Result declared oasis.mkcl.org/wrdpune2013 Merit List for Group C Exam
- NTS FMDC 2013 Answer Key November 2013 Exam Question Paper Solutions
Check Aadhaar Card Status 2013 portal.uidai.gov.in/ResidentPortal/statusLink Online
This article provide you details about Aadhaar Card Status 2013 check through portal.uidai.gov.in/ResidentPortal/statusLink online. Have you applied for Aadhaar Card recently ? Do you want to check the status of Aadhaar card ? Do you want to know how many days will take to receive Aadhaar card? It is really possible to check this Aadhaar status through online.
UIDAI will send the Aadhaar letter to registered postal address, usually it will receive your postal address within 90days of your enrolment. If you not received the Aadhaar card, you can go ahead and check your Aadhaar Application status in Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) http://uidai.gov.in/ website. You can also call or email to UIDAI Contact Centre. Make sure that you are providing Enrolment number to verify and check your card status. If you forgot your Aadhaar number, you can contact the agency to obtain the Aadhaar number. Incase if you have any further query regarding missed Aadhaar number you can reach UIDAI Contact Centre.
Now a days Schools Students and Teachers must get Aadhaar Cards by June 2013. So now a days most of the Students, teachers and the non- teaching staff applying for Aadhar card. Students and Staffs who not having this card by June 2013 will not receive Government aided from 2013-14 year. So hurry up and get the card now only to avoid last minute tension.
How to check Aadhaar Card Status through online ?
We all are applying for Aadhaar Card status, also we feel to check the Current status of it. UIDAI providing this special service to all our India People, who applied for Aadhar Card. When you feel to check your Aadhar Card status always reach UIDAI web portal. The following list of steps will help you to check Aadhaar card status through internet.
1) Open http://uidai.gov.in/ UIDAI website.
2) Look into left sidebar Aadhaar Status link section. You can find one link name called “Check your Aadhar Status”, I hope you clicked that available link.
3) Next page will open in one new window. If no content visible in that “Aadhaar – Unique Identification” page, You can directly access the following link.
4) Provide 14 digit Enrolment id and Date and time of registration in next box. You can find these information in Acknowledgement slip which you printed when you applied for UIDAI card.
5) The next text box will ask Enter Below Image Text, You can find one text in blue color below to 3rd text box (Its displayed above submit button). Enter the code in that box and press on submit button.
6) Now you can check the status of your Card. If no information found, you may applied recently or your data is invalid. So at this time you can contact Customer care.
UIDAI New Delhi Address:
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI),
Government of India (GoI),
3rd Floor, Tower II,
Jeevan Bharati Building,
New Delhi – 110001.
Fax : 080-2353 1947
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Aadhar Card Customer Care Phone number : 1800-180-1947
Note : If you want to know the status of your Aadhar card, provide your Aadhar number in this post comments section. We will check the status and will update your through email.
For more Information visit,
- AP Aadhar Card Re-Enrollment Application Status Check for Rejected people
- Emirates ID Card Status Track Renewal/ New Emirates ID Application Status 2013
- SBI Credit Card Application Form Number Status track online
- How to apply for LPG gas in Bangalore with required documents
- HDFC Credit Card Application Reference Number Status check online