- ZP Nanded 2013 Answer Key Kantrati Gramsevak Result – Merit List wise Selection List
- Aakash Anthe Stage 1, 2 Exam 2013 Admit Card aakash.ac.in Hall Ticket for November 2013 Exam
- Haryana Police Panipat 2013 Constable Vacancy List for 2013 Recruitment
- WRD Pune 2013 Result declared oasis.mkcl.org/wrdpune2013 Merit List for Group C Exam
- NTS FMDC 2013 Answer Key November 2013 Exam Question Paper Solutions
AP Ehf.gov.in Employees, Pensioners Health Card Fund Login System
This article provide you the complete details about Andhra Pradesh (AP) Government Ehf.gov.in Employees, Pensioners Health Card Fund Login System. Aarogyasri Health Care Trust (AHCT) providing this special service to the people. You can visit http://ehf.gov.in/ website and can login as Employee or Pensioners and check the required details.
Andhra Pradesh State Government providing this Health Cards for Employees/Pensioners through this State Government Employees Health Care Fund Web Application by AHCT. This Health Cards system will be very useful to the Employees and Pensioners they can take treatment in Hospital using this card without paying any advance cash to the Hospital.
Currently Aarogyasri Health Care Trust is running this Employees Health Care Fund official website. They are collecting entire data from Employees and Pensioners for Health Cards to fill the information. AP Sub Treasury Department will be collecting these required data from Employees and Pensioners. Employees and Pensioners note that to login to this website initially need AADHAR Card No. The following steps will help you to login and access your personal information in EHF website.
Steps to Login/Submit Data AP Government EHF website
Step 1: Open http://ehf.gov.in website.
Step 2: Initially you can see telugu font site. If you like to change the display format to English click on “English” link which is showing in that page top left side.
Step 3: Once you click English it will redirect you to English site. the link will look like follows,
Step 4: You can see the menu list as Home, About, Hospitals, Documents, Notifications, Photo Gallery,
Step 5: In hospital menu you can see the list of details like, Network Hospitals, Empanelment, Disciplinary Action and Medical Audit, NWH Obligations, Pre-Authorisation, Claims, Web portal and online workflow.
Step 6: In Documents menu you can see the list of Service Rules, Government Orders, Instructions/Guidelines, Forms and Process flow for Enrollment.
Step 7: Once you come back to home page. You can see Employees, Pensioners Login Instructions. Using Obtain Aadhar Number you can login to the system. Next prepare data by reading the given instruction and submit the application.
Step 8: Once you read all the required instruction come to home page and find out “Enroll for EHF” and press on Sign in button.
Step 9: The next page will ask you username and password Enter both and press on Login button. If you forgot your password press on Forgot password to get your password to login to the system.
Sri P.R.Vikram Reddy,
G.M. Grievances and Customer Care,
Aarogyasri Health Care Trust,
Mobile Number: 83744-45633,
You can also reach them through sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
For more Information visit,
- TNEB Electricity Bills Online Payment tnebnet.org/awp/login Tamilnadu EB Payment System
- Persmin.nic.in Pensions DOPT Circulars Civil list Government of India
- UPSEE 2011 Online Registration Form for Quota Admissions 2011-2012
- Check Aadhaar Card Status 2013 portal.uidai.gov.in/ResidentPortal/statusLink Online
- SBI Credit Card Application Form Number Status track online